Terms & Conditions
- All pricing on the site is in Australian dollars ($AUD) and GST inclusive, where applicable.
- buildersdiscountwarehouse.com.au will accept payment via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard & Bank Deposit
- Builders Discount Warehouse Pty Ltd will only ship within Australia. Requests to other locations, such as New Zealand, can be made via the contact us section or email@example.com
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been shipped
- Shipping time will vary, depending on your location. Please allow 1-10 business days for delivery. Please note, custom items will take longer, depending on the manufacturing time.
- This Builders Discount Warehouse Pty Ltd site at buildersdiscountwarehouse.com.au (the “site”) is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products from Builders Discount Warehouse Pty Ltd (ABN 38 058 729 396) (“Builders Discount Warehouse” “BDW” “us” “we” or “Builders Discount Online”)
- Your access to and use of the site, including your order of products through the site, is governed by these terms and conditions. You agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions. In addition to the trading terms, there are terms and conditions that apply to the use of the site. You agree to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the site and your placement of any order through the site
Deliveries & Shipping
Builders Discount Warehouse aims to deliver your order as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order to do this, we rely on an extensive range of freight and courier companies that covers most of Australia. We enlist the services of Australia Post, TNT, BrizFreight, Sadleirs, Couriers Please, Followmont, Borders Express, Mainfreight, Fastway Couriers and Northline. If you are in a rural area, and have been given a delivery price that you deem too expensive, please contact BDW and we can provide you with an alternative quote through a local company, if one is available.
Freight pricing generated on the website is for road transport only, it will not include any additional barge or air fees if the destination is located off the mainland of Australia.
Unless it is specified before placing an order, all deliveries are subject to someone being on site to assist the driver with unloading large or heavy items. There may be extra charges if the freight company has to deliver with a tail gate truck. Furthermore, delivery of heavy items will only be made to a driveway/front door/curb as decided by the delivery driver’s discretion. The driver is unable to ring you prior or during delivery, so please ensure someone is home to accept delivery or provide an alternative address, like a work address, where someone is always present.
BDW cannot guarantee specific shipping times, as the control of freight through third-party couriers is out of our hands. However, we will endeavour to give you the best information that we have been given and supply you with a link to track your order online whenever possible.
Items marked with the “free shipping” icon are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Free shipping is Australia-Wide (not international)
- Item must be purchased online (either via 1300 239 665, send an enquiry button, contact us form, live chat or add to cart)
- Item must not be discounted
- Item is a singular purchase only (i.e. cannot be bundled with an item that requires shipping)
Builders Discount Warehouse go above and beyond to ensure our items are packaged incredibly safe, in order to avoid any inconvenience, but in the unlikely event that you receive a damaged item(s), please contact BDW within 48 hours of receiving. Please inspect the packaging of the item(s) when they arrive, and if you notice any damage, make a note of it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos of each item and packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days. Make sure to retain the original packaging to re-use for the return of the damaged items which will be covered by BDW.
All products sold through www.buildersdiscountwarehouse.com.au will come with a manufacturer’s warranty, or an exclusive extended warranty provided by BDW. Depending on the item, this may be a replacement part warranty, repair warranty, complete product replacement or a labour backed warranty. Each item that we have listed online will specify the warranty length on the individual product page.
Please note, all product warranties are voided if the item is not installed by a licensed tradesman, such as a licensed plumber for plumbing items or a licensed electrician for electrical items, where required by law.
Parts that are subject to wear and tear such as seals and rubbers are not covered by warranty.
Please ensure your licensed tradesman thoroughly inspects all items before installation. The installation of an item with a visible defect will be deemed to be an acceptance of the condition.
Builders Discount Warehouse Pty Ltd complies with Queensland refund law, a link to which can be found here.
In the case where you have changed your mind or bought the wrong item, Builders Discount Warehouse is happy to accept returns of items that are ‘in-stock’, as long as the item is in a re-sellable condition (i.e. the item is in the same condition that it was, when given to you) and within 30 days from date of purchase. If the item was bought online, and there is no fault in the product, you must organise to return the item at your own cost after contacting BDW and making proper arrangements via email@example.com or by calling 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665).
Items that are ordered in, or custom made, cannot be returned. If there is an exception to the case, we reserve the right to pass on a re-stocking fee that is either determined by BDW, the manufacturer or the supplier. Please note, we cannot make an exception on tiles as our suppliers are very strict.
Acceptance or Rejection of an Online Order
In certain circumstances, BDW may need to reject your order. This may happen when the requested product is not available or if there is an error in the price or description listed on the site. Each order of products placed through the site that is accepted, results in a separate binding agreement between you and us, for the supply of those products. For each order that is accepted by us, we will:
- Supply the products in accordance with these terms and conditions
- Provide you with an email confirmation of the order
If we reject an order placed through the site, we will endeavour to notify you at the earliest time possible after you submit your order.
How to contact us about privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and get in contact with us if you have any questions. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Purpose
We may collect personal information from you in the course of your website if you input any personal information into the website. In addition, we also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the website and also to help customise your website experience.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the website. We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent.
Access and correction
National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out above.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.