TW1 Twin Undersink Filter System
A dual filter system that turns tap water into healthy delicious drinking water – the way it was meant to be. The Puretec TW Series provides clear, great tasting water removing chlorine, harmful chemicals, taste, odour and sediment.
- Premium high loop faucet
- All plumbing installation fittings included – no extras needed
- Multifunction control valve included for pressure reduction, anti-water hammer and dual check – manufactured from chrome plated brass for reliability
- Dual stage for extra sediment capacity
- Ribbed housing for durability
- Does not remove essential minerals
- Quick and easy installation
- Includes twin filter housing, 5 micron sediment filter [MB051], 0.5 micron taste and odour filter [EC951], wrench, faucet kit, bracket, plumbing kit and pressure limiting valve
- This kit also includes your first filter change covering you for an extra 6 months of clean water
- Platinum Performance Product
- WaterMark Certified (License No. WM 74617)
- 1 Year Warranty
We aim to have the best price online so if you have found the TW1 Twin Undersink Filter System cheaper elsewhere, please contact us!
This product is available to order online for shipping Australia-wide. Call 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665) for any queries. Alternatively, you can contact one of our three Brisbane showrooms for queries/collection:
North Brisbane – 07 3889 9827 – 264 South Pine Road, Brendale
South Brisbane – 07 3208 2240 – 3437 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
Gold Coast – 07 5596 7112 – 14 Spencer Road, Nerang
Showrooms are open 7 Days – Weekdays 7am-5pm & Weekends 9am-4pm
Builders Discount Warehouse first opened the doors in 2005 and has been growing exponentially every year since then. Providing service to the public, trade and wholesale customers; we pride ourselves on industry leading warranties, helpful staff with years of experience & a massive range of products in stock between our three stores. BDW also has access to countless suppliers and unique items that may not be shown on the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the “send an enquiry” button above.