Natural Halifax Oak Laminate
Egger matte laminates combine high wear resistance with the flexibility to create shapely designs. They have a multiple layer structure, which consists of a decorative melamine resin impregnated paper, one or more phenolic resin impregnated kraft core papers and a specially developed balancer paper on the reverse. These papers are then pressed together under high pressure and heat.
- 38mm thick
- This texture has an authentic solid wood finish, which is emphasised with its synchronised surface
- Subjected to spillage, immersion & direct heat tests
- Egger laminates are not affected by many solvents, alkalis, acids, and other chemicals. These products are an ideal surface material in laboratories, hospitals, schools, and factories where resistance and durability is required
- Egger laminate surfaces can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergents. Use of abrasive cleaners, powders, scouring pads, steel wool, sandpaper etc. will damage the finish and reduce the stain, chemical resistance and service life-span of the product. Good laboratory practice dictates that all spills should be cleaned up immediately. Stubborn stains may be removed by use of organic solvent or hydrochlorite bleach, followed by wiping with damp cloth
- See more information on the chemical tests (click here)
- Slabs sold in 3650mm lengths as the edges will be raw & ‘rough-cut’ out of the factory
- DIY slabs are designed to be trimmed down on-site using a panel saw or table saw
- 600mm version is pre-edged along the front (3 unfinished sides)
- 900mm version is pre-edged along the two long sides (2 unfinished sides)
- Edge strips available for $12 each (click here)
- Vanity tops available (click here)
- Custom quotes available
- Delivery available only in SE QLD (click here to add)
We aim to have the best price online so if you have found the Natural Halifax Oak Laminate cheaper elsewhere, please contact us!
This product is available to order over the phone for collection or delivery in Brisbane & selected South East QLD suburbs. Call 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665) for any queries. Alternatively, you can contact one of our three Brisbane showrooms for queries/collection:
North Brisbane – 07 3889 9827 – 264 South Pine Road, Brendale
South Brisbane – 07 3208 2240 – 3437 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
Gold Coast – 07 5596 7112 – 14 Spencer Road, Nerang
Showrooms are open 7 Days – Weekdays 7am-5pm & Weekends 9am-4pm
BDW first opened the doors in 2005 and has been growing exponentially every year since then. Providing service to the public, trade and wholesale customers; we pride ourselves on industry leading warranties, helpful staff with years of experience & a massive range of products in stock between our three stores. BDW also has access to countless suppliers and unique items that may not be shown on the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the “send an enquiry” button above.