Custom Vinyl Wardrobe Doors
The custom mirror wardrobe doors we offer are measured and manufactured to suit your specific requirements, then fitted by a team of specialised installers who have been trained to ensure satisfaction to our clients. Our supplier has been operating since 1978 and provides an extremely high-quality product. They service areas from Northern NSW, Gold Coast, Brisbane and selected Sunshine Coast suburbs.
- Custom sizes & shapes to suit any existing area
- Price will INCLUDE FREE CHECK MEASURE, DELIVERY & INSTALLATION (selected areas only)
- Chalk, white birch, glacier, cameo, buff & shadow colour options
- Supplied with gyprock inserts with a vinyl coating
- Click here to see a more frameless version
- Locally made on the Gold Coast
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for manufacturing
- Ask us for custom size pricing
- Bulk pricing available – Contact Store
- PLEASE NOTE: We can only offer a new complete service, we cannot fit mirrors to existing doors or supply doors only
We aim to have the best price online so if you have found the Custom Vinyl Wardrobe Doors cheaper elsewhere, please contact us!
This product is available to order online for delivery in SE QLD only. Call 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665) for any queries. Alternatively, you can contact one of our three Brisbane showrooms for queries/collection:
North Brisbane – 07 3889 9827 – 264 South Pine Road, Brendale
South Brisbane – 07 3208 2240 – 3437 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
Gold Coast – 07 5596 7112 – 14 Spencer Road, Nerang
Showrooms are open 7 Days – Weekdays 7am-5pm & Weekends 9am-4pm
BDW first opened the doors in 2005 and has been growing exponentially every year since then. Providing service to the public, trade and wholesale customers; we pride ourselves on industry leading warranties, helpful staff with years of experience & a massive range of products in stock between our three stores. BDW also has access to countless suppliers and unique items that may not be shown on the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the “send an enquiry” button above.