Cemento Gloss Laminate
The Egger gloss laminate worktops are providing the solution for one-of-kind worktops, suitable for both residential and commercial applications. Thanks to the latest European innovative technology, the particle board is sliced to give the vertical edge a strong 2.5 mm thickness with a 2.5 mm radius for impact resistance. The gloss laminate is treated with an Aluminium Oxide Overlay, this protects the laminate against surface wear, making it durable and highly resistant to impact, heat, scratching, chipping and cracking.
- 38mm thick
- High Gloss Micro Abrasive Resistant. This surface is resistant to everyday scratches
- Subjected to spillage, immersion & direct heat tests
- Egger laminates are not affected by many solvents, alkalis, acids, and other chemicals. These products are an ideal surface material in laboratories, hospitals, schools, and factories where resistance and durability is required
- Egger laminate surfaces can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergents. Use of abrasive cleaners, powders, scouring pads, steel wool, sandpaper etc. will damage the finish and reduce the stain, chemical resistance and service life-span of the product. Good laboratory practice dictates that all spills should be cleaned up immediately. Stubborn stains may be removed by use of organic solvent or hydrochlorite bleach, followed by wiping with damp cloth
- See more information on the chemical tests (click here)
- Slabs sold in 3660mm lengths as the edges will be raw & ‘rough-cut’ out of the factory
- DIY slabs are designed to be trimmed down on-site using a panel saw or table saw
- 600mm version is pre-edged along the front (3 unfinished sides)
- 900mm version is pre-edged along the two long sides (2 unfinished sides)
- Edge strips available for $12 each (click here)
- Custom quotes available
- Delivery available only in SE QLD (click here to add)
- ORDER IN ITEM ONLY
We aim to have the best price online so if you have found the Cemento Gloss Laminate cheaper elsewhere, please contact us!
This product is available to order over the phone for collection or delivery in Brisbane & selected South East QLD suburbs. Call 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665) for any queries. Alternatively, you can contact one of our three Brisbane showrooms for queries/collection:
North Brisbane – 07 3889 9827 – 264 South Pine Road, Brendale
South Brisbane – 07 3208 2240 – 3437 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
Gold Coast – 07 5596 7112 – 14 Spencer Road, Nerang
Showrooms are open 7 Days – Weekdays 7am-5pm & Weekends 9am-4pm
Builders Discount Warehouse first opened the doors in 2005 and has been growing exponentially every year since then. Providing service to the public, trade and wholesale customers; we pride ourselves on industry leading warranties, helpful staff with years of experience & a massive range of products in stock between our three stores. BDW also has access to countless suppliers and unique items that may not be shown on the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the “send an enquiry” button above.