Schock invented the granite sink and has been one of the leading manufacturers worldwide for over 30 years. All Schock sinks are made of durable and ecologically sound materials. Manufactured in Germany, to extremely rigorous standards, customers in more than 70 countries put their trust in Schock sinks. Going beyond the statutory requirements for environmental production standards, Schock invests in the latest resource-saving technologies to preserve our environmental future.
Always looking to make the best even better, SCHOCK has put its exclusive material CRISTADUR® through a further evolution: Organic fibres cross-link the material and strengthen its positive attributes many times over. A special fibreglass product is cast into the base of the sink – an area subject to especially high stresses – which increases the impact resistance of the material enormously.
- German engineered sink
- Manufactured from Cristadur
- Easy to clean – dirt finds it virtually impossible to stick to
- Stain resistant & antibacterial
- The quartz particles provide long-lasting protection against wear & tear
- Offer exceptional strength and durability
- Modern design
- Size: 860mmx500mm (bowl depths 195mm)
- 20 litre capacity bowls
- Over mount version has tap landing (your installer will tap out the pre-drilled hole or you can keep it as 0 taphole)
- Under mount version has no tap landing
- Discreet overflow
- 25 year sink warranty