Joinery JST10 Entrance Door
The Joinery range is the ideal match to traditional architecture. Crafted from select timbers and available with a range of glass options to suit your style. This range features an engineered joinery construction system, which utilises traditional joinery methods as well as incorporating modern techniques.
- An ideal match to traditional & contemporary architecture.
- Allow an abundance of light to enter your home
- Meticulously engineered for product stability
- Standard size: 2040 x 620/720/770/820 x 40mm (allow 5-7 business days for manufacture)
- Made from Sliced Pacific Maple (SPM)
- Glass options: clear or translucent frosted
- Approx 30kg weight based on 2040 x 820 x 40mm door
- Sound rating: Rw:29 STC:30
- Low BAL12.5 Bushfire attack level
- Entrance doors up to 2040 x 820 require 3 hinges, larger doors require 4 hinges or pivot system (click here)
- Natural variations in the colour, texture or grain pattern of the wood or MDF are not considered as defects
- Maximum of 3mm made be trimmed from any edge of the door
- Entrance doors should be hung in weather protected areas
- Semi gloss or satin finishes are recommended for all doors
- Dark colours may void warranty
- 5 year warranty
- AUSTRALIAN MADE
- Delivery available only in SE QLD (click here to add)
We aim to have the best price online so if you have found the Joinery JST10 Entrance Door cheaper elsewhere, please contact us!
This product is available for collection only. Contact for deliveries in SE QLD. Call 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665) for any queries. Alternatively, you can contact one of our three Brisbane showrooms for queries/collection:
North Brisbane – 07 3889 9827 – 264 South Pine Road, Brendale
South Brisbane – 07 3208 2240 – 3437 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
Gold Coast – 07 5596 7112 – 14 Spencer Road, Nerang
Showrooms are open 7 Days – Weekdays 7am-5pm & Weekends 9am-4pm
BDW first opened the doors in 2005 and has been growing exponentially every year since then. Providing service to the public, trade and wholesale customers; we pride ourselves on industry leading warranties, helpful staff with years of experience & a massive range of products in stock between our three stores. BDW also has access to countless suppliers and unique items that may not be shown on the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the “send an enquiry” button above.