Entrance Door Frames
- Doors sold seperately (frame price only)
- Grandeur for the entry of your home
- Crafted from the best selection of timbers
- Meticulously engineered for product stability
- Entrance doors up to 2040 x 820 require three hinges, larger doors require four hinges or pivot system
- Natural variations in the colour, texture or grain pattern of the wood or MDF are not considered as defects
- Entrance doors should be hung in weather protected areas
- Semi gloss or satin finishes are recommended for all doors
- Dark colours may void warranty
- 5 year warranty
- AUSTRALIAN MADE
- Delivery available only in SE QLD (click here to add)
Pivot Door System
Make a bold statement and increase your homes street appeal with a Hume Pivot System. This assembled entry frame incorporates a heavy-duty pivot with quality fittings that allow the door to be adjusted during installation. Everything you need to make your grand entrance, perimeter seals included.
- Perfect for larger doors
- Self-closing mechanism
- Factory assembled frame
- Low BAL12.5 Bushfire attack level
Standard Hinge Frame
Hume Standard Entry Frames are the right choice for the time efficient builder or handyman. Available unassembled or assembled in primed pine for painting, meranti for staining and merbau for bush fire zones. Fully assembled and available with a hardwood sill and RP86 weatherseals for ease of installation on the building site. Hume Entry Frames can be specially manufactured to suit certain bushfire attack levels (BAL) as per standard AS3959-09.
- Time efficient
- Fully assembled
- Specials sizes and types available
We aim to have the best price online so if you have found the Entrance Door Frames cheaper elsewhere, please contact us!
This product is available for collection only. Contact for deliveries in SE QLD. Call 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665) for any queries. Alternatively, you can contact one of our three Brisbane showrooms for queries/collection:
North Brisbane – 07 3889 9827 – 264 South Pine Road, Brendale
South Brisbane – 07 3208 2240 – 3437 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
Gold Coast – 07 5596 7112 – 14 Spencer Road, Nerang
Showrooms are open 7 Days – Weekdays 7am-5pm & Weekends 9am-4pm
BDW first opened the doors in 2005 and has been growing exponentially every year since then. Providing service to the public, trade and wholesale customers; we pride ourselves on industry leading warranties, helpful staff with years of experience & a massive range of products in stock between our three stores. BDW also has access to countless suppliers and unique items that may not be shown on the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the “send an enquiry” button above.