Coway BA15 Electronic Bidet Seat
The Coway BA15E bidet toilet seat comes in one seat size, the Elongated version, larger seat for an increased comfort.
This Bidet has been designed in accordance with the best of Coway technology with the features you would expect providing a stream of instant warm water for the ultimate in personal cleansing.
- A twin nozzle system gives enhanced hygiene with its separate rear and ladies wash facilities
- Adjustable water pressure
- Cold mornings are no problem with its heated seat and a choice of three heat settings
- This easy to install Bidet will replace your existing toilet seat in a matter of minutes
- The modern good looks of this Bidet with its soft closing seat and lid will add a touch of glamour to your bathroom
- Australian Standards WaterMark Approved
- We recommend to install with RPZ valve or 25mm air gap in new homes to comply with council regulations (not purchased through BDW)
- ORDER IN ITEM ONLY
We aim to have the best price online so if you have found the Coway BA15 Electronic Bidet Seat cheaper elsewhere, please contact us!
This product is available to order online for free shipping Australia-wide. Call 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665) for any queries. Alternatively, you can contact one of our three Brisbane showrooms for queries/collection:
North Brisbane – 07 3889 9827 – 264 South Pine Road, Brendale
South Brisbane – 07 3208 2240 – 3437 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
Gold Coast – 07 5596 7112 – 14 Spencer Road, Nerang
Showrooms are open 7 Days – Weekdays 7am-5pm & Weekends 9am-4pm
Builders Discount Warehouse first opened the doors in 2005 and has been growing exponentially every year since then. Providing service to the public, trade and wholesale customers; we pride ourselves on industry leading warranties, helpful staff with years of experience & a massive range of products in stock between our three stores. BDW also has access to countless suppliers and unique items that may not be shown on the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the “send an enquiry” button above.