Pencil Edge Mirror Cabinets
- 2pac white gloss finish on all sides
- Mirrors are treated with resin emulsion paint
- Emulsion paint prevents moisture and air from getting behind the mirror and protects against black spots of corrosion forming around the edges
- CAT acrylic backing
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Soft close doors
- Made from E1 MDF board
- Can be recessed into wall
- 1200mm version has three doors & can be mounted either way to allow for left or right opening of third door
- Optional side shelves available (click here)
- Pair it with one of our mirror cabinet lights (click here)
- For best results clean mirrors using methylated spirits and water at a ratio of 30% methylated spirits and 70% water
- DO NOT use Windex or similar chemical cleaning products. Avoid getting water on the back and sides of the mirror as damage to silver backing can occur. In coastal areas it is recommend wiping around the edge of the mirror once a month to avoid salt build up that can cause silver creep.
We aim to have the best price online so if you have found the Pencil Edge Mirror Cabinets cheaper elsewhere, please contact us!
This product is available to order online for shipping Australia-wide. Call 1300 BDW ONLINE (1300 239 665) for any queries. Alternatively, you can contact one of our three Brisbane showrooms for queries/collection:
North Brisbane – 07 3889 9827 – 264 South Pine Road, Brendale
South Brisbane – 07 3208 2240 – 3437 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
Gold Coast – 07 5596 7112 – 14 Spencer Road, Nerang
Showrooms are open 7 Days – Weekdays 7am-5pm & Weekends 9am-4pm
Builders Discount Warehouse first opened the doors in 2005 and has been growing exponentially every year since then. Providing service to the public, trade and wholesale customers; we pride ourselves on industry leading warranties, helpful staff with years of experience & a massive range of products in stock between our three stores. BDW also has access to countless suppliers and unique items that may not be shown on the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the “send an enquiry” button above.