- 1200mm Black Finger Pull Cabinet (matte finish)
- 1200mm Hardwood Timber Top 38mm
- Bahama Black Stone Basin – click here for more info
Also available in 900mm (see additonal photos) for $1299 or ask us for a custom size!
Available with many other basin options
4 most Asked Questions about BDW’s Australian Hardwood Timber tops
1) What Species of Timber is used?
Spotted Gum and a Blackbutt hardwood timber in these benchtops.
2) How many coats are used?
3 Coats of Sealer
– 1st coat: Sanding sealer 2pac
– 2nd and 3rd coat: 30% gloss 2 pac
3) What Brand and product do you use to coat/seal the timber tops?
Wattyl’s acid catalyst 2pac 30% gloss
4) What Glue/Method is used to bind the timber together?
They are biscuit joined for strength and the glue used is a Marine Grade Unobond Adheseal. The glue is structural grade polyurethane adhesive with D4 Classification.